Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Introduction

Hello! And welcome to this blog. I will think of it as the refuse of my mind, the stuff that I want to say to get rid of but don't have a good reason to say in everyday conversation. Most of it will be intellectual mumbo-jumbo left over from college, where the main thing I tried to digest in the last year and a half was the philosophy of Nietzsche. What goes in, must come out, I suppose. It may also be a place where I can throw up ideas that I haven't worked out yet, or other unintelligent rants. It may also include some reflections on Korea, where I recently moved, or it may just serve as an escape from it. If I ever figure out how to get the ability to type korean characters on my keyboard, perhaps there will be a bit about the Korean language, too, which I am teaching myself sporadically. Comments are always welcome. Thanks.
- idiot shit

No comments: